THE EFFECT OF HUMIDITY IN BIOGAS ON EQUIPMENT
Moisture reduces combustion efficiency of engines when the it enters to the combustion chamber. In addition, together with hydrogen sulfide gas, it has a corrosive effect on the materials, shortens the life of the equipment and reduces the combustion efficiency. Thus moisture has a negative effect on the final use of biogas.
When the gas is cooled, it becomes too saturated with water vapor. By reducing the temperature of the gas to 5⁰C, the moisture holding capacity is reduced and a large proportion of the water in it condenses. And moisture is removed effectively.
Our company offers the most suitable and economical solution suitable for the needs of our customers with suitable equipment dimensioning according to gas analysis.
- 24/7 full capacity operating performance
- High reliability system and long life
- High cooling efficiency
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Protected electrical operator panel
- Refrigerant minimum and maximum pressure switches
- Stainless steel plate evaporator
- Copper tube and aluminum fin condenser coil
|Model||Max. Gas Flowrate|